2010年3月6日星期六

Spain genius temporarily to Houston: I do not want to bench

According to "Sports News" reported that the draft of the General Assembly in 2009, the Spanish defender Sergio membership - Ruhr No. 34 in total selected by the Denver Nuggets before being traded to the Houston Rockets. But the Rockets did not allow the Ruhr immediately went to NBA, but let him continue to stay in Real Madrid continue to hone. And now, the Ruhr is not yet want to come play a rocket or the NBA.

Ruhr in the Spanish league with a good performance in the Real Madrid team where Zhezhi wealthy, he was able to field a 20-minute playing time, averaging more than 8 points. As a European player, the Ruhr has maintained an excellent shot tradition, but also has an impressive athletic ability. For when he will Onitsuka Tiger Ultimate 81 enter the NBA or rocket? Ruhr not in a hurry.

"I know the NBA an opportunity out there, but now I can not much thought." Ruhr said, "I have a contract with Real Madrid until the end of the 2010-11 season, I'm very happy here and now, the team right I am also very good. I do not want to rush to the NBA, and then there sitting on the bench. I have to play in Europe, were the first won the title to enhance his strength. "

Ruhr went on to say: "Yes, I have been concerned about the Sergio - Rodriguez's performance, I know that if you want to become an ace in the NBA player, they must go through a number of stages, which is why I do not eager to go there reasons. If I play NBA, it must have been spared to prepare the case. "

Obviously, the Ruhr is still not want a rocket effect, he wants to stay in Spain has been the idea is understandable. In the past few years, such as the Ruhr of young players are eager to visit the NBA. However, many of them the performance of the players is not ideal, being cold after another, playing on the ball is not uncommon for young NBA players, therefore the attractiveness of a sudden sharp decline.

没有评论:

发表评论